CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Talk about life changing!


INDIANAPOLIS HERE I COME



I guess I should start off by saying that I lost my job back at the beginning of December... It has been a rough 4 months. I have been apply for every job I could. Finally, thanks to Mel, I got an interview at her work. Mel calls me four days ago asking if I would be willing to relocate. I hadn't ever really given much thought to it. I have thought of every pro and con POSSIBLE!!!! I have decided that I am moving to Indianapolis in less than 2 weeks. It is gonna be WAY crazy trying to get everything together to move. I have to drive out there... 23 hours... My mom and Zac are thinking about drivin out there with me and then flying back. CROSS YOUR FINGERS!!! It will be a LONG 4 months, but I think it will be worth it!

0 comments: